The Latest News from Santa Monica Yoga
Santa Monica's Yoga schedule is updated every 6 months. Our next schedule update is for March 2 to September 7. Printed schedules will be available soon.
Here are the updated or new classes for this schedule, listed by day:
- 8:00-9:15 am Level 1-2 will be taught by Daniel Gould (previously taught by Nathalie Kramer)
- 4:00-5:15 pm All Levels Flow new class taught by Courtney Russell
- 8:30-9:30 am Pilates Level 1-2 with Rani Bechar, start time changes from 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- 6:00-7:30 pm Level 1 with Indira Shekerjian, level changes from 1-2 to 1, also Wednesday
- 9:15-10:15 am Pilates Level 2 with Laura Gideon, level changes from 2-3 to 2, also Thursday
- 3:30-4:45 pm Level 1/Gentle & Therapuetic with Sonya Chapnick, adds Yoga Nidra (a guided meditation practice) to end of class
- 6:00-7:30 pm Level 1 will be taught by Carol Senecal (previously taught by Allison McCready), also Thursday
- 7:45-8:45 pm Slow Deep Stretch will be taught by Elena Limanni (previously taught by Carol Senecal), also Thursday
Wednesday - see Monday
Thursday - see Tuesday, also:
- 10:30-12:00 pm Level 1/ Gentle & Therapeutic with Joyce Dvoren, adds Yoga Nidra (a guided meditation practice) to end of class, and 15 minutes added to class length
- 9:00-10:30 am All Levels Contemplative will now be taught by Indira Shekerjian (previously taught by Kyra Haglund)
- 11:15-12:30 pm Level 1 with Indira Shekerjian, start time was 11:00 am, is now 11:15 am
We are excited to have Julian offering two workshops in the new year!
Jan 25: Everyday Enlightenment
Accomplished teacher, speaker and author Julian Walker gives warm and expert guidance on creating a sustainable and highly effective meditation practice. This practical and accessible course will lead you step by step through five meditation techniques to "change your brain, change your life." Expect to pause between techniques to stretch, breathe and keep our bodies open and receptive.
Feb 14: Partner Yoga Workshop
Julian's yoga and massage workshop will give you a three-hour experience of partner stretching, feel-good massage techniques, and ways to invite one another into a shared experience of embodied awareness, energetic aliveness and open-ness to pleasure, love and connection.
When you purchase a Santa Monica Yoga gift certificate online, it will be delivered electronically... definitely in time for the holidays!
You can specify any amount for the certificate. If you would like to give the gift of a partcular pass, just specify the corresponding dollar amount. For example, for a 20 class pass you would set the amount to $260.
10 Classes for $130 (regularly $155)
- Price Valid December 1 through December 31
- One per customer only
- Pass expires 180 days from purchase
- Purchase Now